Are you a recent graduate or a professional looking to make a change and launch a career in technical recruitment, sales or business development?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Technical Recruiter Boot Camp is a full time, paid position in which you will be guided, trained and coached how to sell the most complex products on the market, people
You will gain the all-around skills to understand and harness your technical knowledge and apply that to the recruitment and headhunting of the best candidates in the market
You will learn ins and outs of recruitment, sales, business development, account management, networking and sourcing during an intensive 3 months training period with your “boot camp team”
Upon completion of the 3 months you will be immersed into the existing team of Technical Recruiters focusing on your own niche in technical recruiting
You will be able to choose your specialisation in one the three Digital Source Academy Tracks: software engineering, data science or business development/account management
You’ll get the chance to trial and error as an entrepreneur in your self-built network, of course not without the guidance and coaching of your manager (we like to call them mentors instead)
You will be part of a like-minded group who will be exploring and learning the skills needed to succeed together
The Technical Recruiter Boot Camp will be your platform to launch your career as a 360 consultant, sales or a business development guru
The Technical Recruiter Boot Camp will start at the beginning of September
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
- Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset
- You have a sharp eye – You can spot talent and have a keen eye for what makes developer stand out from the rest
- Sociable, eager and ambitious – You are ready to embark on a career in business with a passion to connect with people
- You do things differently – You pursue opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a teamplayer and fit a scale-up culture which is entrepreneurial and challenging
- Qualities of a leader – you actively engaged in something that requires an extra level of commitment
- Emotionally intelligent
- Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Fluent at a professional level in English is required
Digital Source is a startup technical recruitment agency specialising in providing digital candidates, mainly covering the spectrum of Data, Analytics, Engineering, Mobile, Development and Architecture. Our team is made up of specialist headhunters focusing on niche verticals working with leading Tech companies across Europe.
Our offices are based in the centre of Amsterdam on the Keizersgracht canal just near Leidseplein.
You’ll be surrounded by a multicultural team who love to work hard, drive each other to get results and also have a lot of fun along the way. We pride ourselves on our open and entrepreneurial culture. We’re looking for someone who can add to this atmosphere through their determination, emphasis on quality, sales drivers and sense of humour.
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. We launched it in 2020, we really like it, our teams really like it, and we think you’ll really like it as well
- Dedicated onboarding and training – You will not only receive our dedicated onboarding program and the intensive training through our Boot Camp, you will work and learn amongst your peer group of fellow grads and professionals
- Daily lunch
- Unlimited commission structure
- Incentive travel trips (in the past we’ve done South Africa, Greece, French Alps) and fancy Lunch Clubs (get the ultimate bougie meal experience)
- Amazing location right on the heart of Amsterdam’s famous canals, the Keizersgracht
- 20 vacation days (plus all those extra Friday’s off, it’s a lot of time for you)
If you’ve made it this far, we hope that what you just read excites you! Even if you feel like you don’t check all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply! We are always looking for people who share our vision and can contribute in a variety of ways. Digital Source is committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for what they can individually bring through their unique perspectives, skills and experiences. If you don’t have experience in these fields but still like the sound of this opportunity, drop us a convincing message explaining why this role is perfect for you.
Like to hear more? Email us at email@example.com