For our client, one of Europe’s leading companies in the payments and transactional services industry, we are looking for a Swift Application Engineer. Our client’s global scope and commitment to innovation enable them to solve technological challenges for industrial companies, banks, merchants and government agencies in all sectors.
As Swift Application Engineer you will be part of the Swift Service Bureau Department based in Frankfurt, Germany. You will act as the contact point for customers and all international stakeholders. Furthermore, you will handle process responsibilities as well as manage change, release and compliance processes.
- Strive to continuously improve and ensure operational excellence in the Service Bureau
- Ensure customer satisfaction and proper documentation
- Analysis of customer needs, development of solutions across the entire infrastructure and management of the implementation
- Doing configuration, maintenance, and daily operations of the Service Bureau’s SWIFT messaging interface application
- Providing customer support and project technical consulting for existing and new customers including new client project implementation working in close conjunction with customers
- Provide on-call customer support and standby duties
- hands-on experience with SWIFT and SWIFT software messaging applications
- Experience in the field of electronic payments
- Process orientated and able to document processes
- Strongly team-minded, very quality and process driven, and customer focused
- Fluency in English (German is an advantage)
Sounds like You?
If you’re interested in the Data Engineering role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.