One of our clients in the Fintech sector is looking for an experienced SRE to start a new team in the company. Based in Paris and expanding rapidly, the company looks for someone that has full ownership of the SRE process and can work on observability, running, monitoring, and improving services.
This is a great opportunity to help our client build a new Site Reliability Engineering – Operations team in EMEA. The team will be responsible for the detection and mitigation of customer impacting incidents and build solutions to support the reliability and availability of the service.
- Experience in a Software, Infrastructure, Systems, and/or Site Reliability Engineering role.
- A successful track record of troubleshooting distributed systems during service incidents while remaining level-headed.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Networking, Databases and messaging systems.
- Experience in monitoring large-scale SaaS-type products or services Experience in a software development environment.
- An understanding of what makes up the incident lifecycle.
- Customer first mindset
- Discover problems within distributed cloud native applications using logs, telemetry and alerting.
- Mitigate urgent problems and work with teammates to solve underlying issues Write code to automate the mitigations and improve tools.
- Teach others how to detect and fix repeat problems.
- Provide and institute proven practices around reliability, remediations, and troubleshooting.
- Build vital and efficient tooling to lower the barrier of entrance for engineering teams to plug in and enjoy the benefits of Reliability.
- Manage the run team and organise tickets.
- Be a key member of a fast growing and ambitious startup
- Startup environment with work flexibility
- Career development
- Integration in a fast-growing company
- Remote work possible
Apply for Job
If you’re interested in the role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.