A Paris-based (REMOTE IN THE EU) fintech startup operating within the Banking-as-a-Service sector is on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer to join their international engineering team and help in developing and scaling new features of their unique neo-financial solutions.
About The Company
The company offers an embedded finance platform. Via simple APIs, European companies can integrate banking services (accounts, cards, and IBANs) quickly and easily into their own product. The result is a super-smooth user experience.
You are rigorous, proactive and willing to collaborate with high-level business and technical teams. You want to push the state of the art and are attentive to the developer experience
About The Role
- You will be technically responsible for one or more projects.
- You will have the opportunity to solve problems in one of the most demanding IT domains with a reactive architecture.
- You will design with the product team the bank by API.
- You will improve the performance of a system with a rapidly growing load.
- You will ensure the respect of the architecture rules and of the automated test
- Solid experience as a Software Developer
- Mastery of common back-end issues
- Good knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration
Nice to have
- Experience in distributed systems or micro-service architecture
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Interest in functional programming
- Attractive and fair salary
- A strong product and tech culture
- Be challenged and make a direct impact
- Innovate within a fast-learning and international environment
- Awesome, ambitious, skilled colleagues
- Daily Swile lunch vouchers
- 2 offsites/year with the whole Company
- team (workshops, team building and lots of fun)
- Stay active with our Classpass partnership
If you’re interested in the role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.