A Hamburg-based, AI-driven fintech startup offering one-of-a-kind invoicing and payments solutions/platform is on the lookout for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join one of their engineering teams and work on one of their new exciting projects.
About The Company
A FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes. Based on AI, they combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods.
About The Role
The company is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (f/m/d) to join its engineering team. You will be operating and improving infrastructure enabling other teams with tooling and education to run their services. You ensure operational stability, monitor, and scale the system and continuously improve our setup with state-of-the-art technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code and AWSi
- Solid programming skills in a distributed system environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commitment to high product standards with an eye on delivery time
- Communication, Teamwork and driving solutions to production
- Hands-on independent work attitude with minimum supervision is required
- Agile, pragmatic hands-on mindset
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- A modern work environment located at Hamburg’s Hafencity (remote from Germany)
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to help you realize your own ideas
- A value-driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams
- A professional tech environment with a modern tech stack challenging topics to touch
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as job tickets, food offers and company events
If you’re interested in the role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.