A Hamburg-based, AI-driven fintech startup offering one-of-a-kind invoicing and payments solutions/platform is on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer to join one of their engineering teams and work on one of their new exciting projects.
About The Company
A FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes. Based on AI, they combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods.
About The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our international team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will design and create our landing pages, payment solutions and all our customer-facing communications like Emails and SMS. You will also be able to bring your own ideas and creative engineering mindset and be part of our self-organizing, agile development team.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with backend and frontend development
- You have experience and/or interest in our tech stack:
- React / Redux
- CSS / SASS
- PostgreSQL and/or other relational databases
- Golang (a plus)
- You’re able to produce production-quality code
- You are a strong team player and problem solver with a hands-on mindset
- You write automated tests and aim for clean code
- You enjoy creating good user experiences and care about details
- You take ownership and constantly improve the landscape surrounding you
- You are fluent in English
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- A modern work environment located at Hamburg’s Hafencity (remote from Germany)
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to help you realize your own ideas
- A value-driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams
- A professional tech environment with a modern tech stack challenging topics to touch
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as job tickets, food offers and company events
If you’re interested in the role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.