They are headquartered in Berlin and have tech hubs and offices across the world. They’re currently serving more than 34 million consumers, working in more than 16 markets, and processing more than 2.4 million payment transactions a day!
A startup at heart, they strive for the constant development of new ideas. With a critically acclaimed, game-changing technology focused on payments within the eCommerce market, they’re already an acclaimed company when it comes to setting the bar from a technological perspective.
Want to be part of a team where you will impact the lives of millions and join an organisation that places tech first? Then read on!
- Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation.
- Optimising for quality, flow, fast feedback and time to market.
- Work with large scale and robust modern financial systems.
- Work with automated deployment allowing for multiple code releases per day.
- Working in small highly autonomous agile teams contributing not only to projects but also to team culture
- Experience within the Payments industry/projects
- Experience within the eCommerce industry/projects
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with API and product development
- Interest in writing clean and testable code
- Hands experience with Pairing TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced international working environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Full relocation Package and 30 days of accommodation
- Health and well-being budget
- Casual dress code
- Friday drinks
- 30 days annual leave
- Courses and opportunities for professional growth
- RSU programme
- Competitive Salary
- Pension on top of the salary
- Offices in the heart of Berlin