For our new client, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist!
As a Data Scientist, you ensure that all the data streams work, and enable the customers for new Data-Driven solutions. Are you our hero in Machine Learning and AI solutions?
We are looking for you then! Let’s discuss the details:
Our client is an integration specialist within the digital transformation of organizations based in Den Bosch. The company exists 10 years and therefore is an experienced player within the integration field.
Currently, they have around 60 employees and a partnership with RedHat. They’ve started a new branch within the company completely focused on the Data Science field. Currently working with a team of 5 their main focus is on streaming integration, analytics and services on top of Kafka.
As a Data Scientist, we want you to:
- Enable our customers with new data-driven solutions and insights
- Be responsible for designing ML/AI solutions
- Guide and implement a continues data development flow
- Process data into Machine Learning models in applications and reports
- Have an Engineering Culture mindset: you think in opportunities
- Streaming techniques eg with Kafka, Spark, Flink
- You know your way around with the Cloud (Amazon, Google, Azure)
- Asking questions for the matter you don’t understand but would like to
- Extensive knowledge of Machine Learning / AI tools & frameworks like Tensor
- FlowSQL has no secrets for you
- Programming skills in e.g. Python, Java, Scala
- Knowledge and experience with data visualisation
- Nice salary with great benefits!
- A challenging job in a fun organisation
- Laptop and phone
- Lots of Data
- Support to keep learning and follow trainings and/or visit conferences
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are the (Senior) Data Engineer we are looking for!