Our client offers a Pricing software solution combining state of the art tech capabilities, advanced analytics techniques including AI/ML and unique pricing expertise.
They allow their customers better manage their prices. With most industries going through an omnichannel revolution with different competitors on every front and very dynamic markets. They are a team of 30, backed by international VCs, they capitalize on great client references and have huge growth ambition.
As part of the Delivery Team, the Senior Data Engineer will have to work on complex and high value-added customer cases.
- Participate with the Sales team in meetings with customers and prospects to better understand their Pricing issues and challenges,
- Analyze the strategic challenges of clients and help them define their strategy, their ambition and their roadmap,
- Work on innovative Machine Learning models that respond to customers’ business issues by using the most recent open-source tools, from conception to production and maintenance,
- Explore, study and make available to clients the most advanced and recent scientific approaches in terms of Artificial Intelligence,
- Supporting clients in the construction and development of their AI strategy across all business functions,
- Develop skills related to the consulting profession (formalisation, taking a step back, restitution, supervision, sharing of convictions, business development, etc.).
- Master’s degree from an engineering school or university with a specialization in Machine Learning / Statistics / Financial Mathematics / Computer Science,
- 5 years experience as a Data Engineer or ML engineer,
- You have a strong knowledge in statistical modelling and associated frameworks,
- You have a strong knowledge of Python and SQL,
- You are fluent in English for professional purposes,
- Organised and curious, with a great capacity for analysis and synthesis,
- Adaptable to the environment of the different missions and attentive to customer needs,
- An intellectual curiosity, a sharp critical and analytical mind enabling you to quickly understand the specificities of our clients and to produce high quality deliverables,
- A first experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus,
- A first experience with dataviz tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 2 years
- Possible partial remote