One of our clients in the Fintech sector is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join a new team within the Digital Payments department. Based in Amsterdam and expanding internationally, the company looks for someone that van help them build a core data platform for payment performance and support decision-making.
As Sr. Payment Performance Data Engineer you are responsible for securing and enhancing the data structures that allow the Payment Performance team develop its needs (payment success rates, decline rates and reasons, etc.). This includes data extraction and data enrichment, but also be part of the data strategy of the company. The PPDE will assess the data structure quality, report gaps and work on the enhancement of the databases to allow the Sales Engineering team produce data driven analysis.
- At least educated to bachelor level, or relevant internal experience.
- Experience in the payment / e-commerce industry is essential, experience with a PSP is preferred.
- Knowledge of debit / credit card processing essentials.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL essential, familiarity with Tableau an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Python related to ETLndevelopment
- Strong knowledge of Azure Databricks & Clusters
- Work together with Payment Performance, Professional Services, and the FX teams to identify the data needs and data gaps.
- Prepare and lead data workshops.
- Execute data extractions and generate stored procedures to enrich existing data.
As a member of the global team, you’ll find constant inspiration to learn, grow, connect and excel – in and beyond work.
- Comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs.
- We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home.
- On target bonus of 9,70% based on your personal performance and the company results.
- 29.5 holiday days, based on 40 work hours, to enjoy some time off and recharge!
- We pay for your commute when working from the office (remote approved)
- Participate in our collective agreement with Insurance Company OHRA and enjoy the discount on your Health insurance.
Apply for Job
If you’re interested in the role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.