Our client, an innovative Fintech based in Paris, is looking for a Lead iOS Engineer!
The mobile engineering team currently has over 15 highly skilled engineers, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best finance solution app.
As the iOS Team Leader, you will report directly to the Mobile Manager and you’ll be in charge of scaling and managing the iOS team. You’ll work on delivering high quality code quickly, by improving your teammates’ skills and helping them overcome challenges. In addition to strong technical experience, you’ll also possess strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead iOS Engineer at, you will
- Ensure the quality of the codebase and scaling platforms, as well as defining and maintaining technical standards
- Organize and lead the work flow of the iOS team
- Work with the team on the conceptualization of key features
- Hire new team members – the goal is to hire a new iOS dev at least every two months
- Enable your teammates to grow and help them solve everyday problems
- Make the iOS team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences.
They use Kotlin and Swift for their Mobile applications.
On the frontend, their apps are using the latest version of the EmberJS framework and the backend is running on Golang and Ruby.
Platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as the database of choice, using Kafka for event sourcing and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
🧠What you could work on
As part of the Engineering department, you will ensure strong alignment between cross -functional teams needs and mobile team resources. Each CFT handles part of the product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend this includes but is not limited to: the cards screen, the concierge and lounge page, and the card insurance page.
🏦Ledger: the team working on Core Banking System, which allows them to store transactions in an accurate, scalable and auditable way.
✈️Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
- Mastery:You have a strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Leadership skills:Through a first successful management experience, you demonstrated your ability to help people work together on a successful project.
- Team player:Thanks to excellent communication skills, you already worked on a large iOS team and know what it means to scale a team, diffuse knowledge across a team or even break silos.
- Best Practices: You embody the Clean Code principles and other management best practices.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Office & Team Life
– 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
– Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… )
– Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
– The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Qonto’s benefits
– Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
– A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
– 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
– A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
– Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
– Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
– Special parenthood policy