One of our established clients innovating in the InsurTech space is looking to hire two Junior Developers in Annecy. The company is searching for motivated developers who are ready to enter a senior team and receive training to become full-stack developers.
Recent graduates accepted!
With offices in 5 countries, our client uses AI-driven systems to help insurance companies streamline their processes and improve products. As a Junior Developer, you will gain practical experience by direct contribution and receive regular training on full-stack technologies related to the JS and TS full-stack including C# and .NET.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor level educational background/ bootcamps + internships
- Good level of English
- Overall eager to learn and “solve-it-all” attitude.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C# or C++
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Exposure to Angular/Node.js/.NET
- Knowledge of databases: MySQL/MongoDB
- Join a senior team – great learning opportunities
- Live and work in the picturesque Alpine town of Annecy
- Market-competitive salary
- Opportunity to work hybrid/remote with approval as a junior
Sounds like You?
If you’re interested in the Data Engineering role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.