For one of Europe’s most interesting FinTech companies, we’re seeking two experienced Java Developers to join their multinational, cross functional team!
They’re a product based business, meaning you’ll be able to roll your sleeves up and deep dive into the inner workings of their financial products, as well as help build new products from scratch. Some experience in the financial sector is therefore useful, but not mandatory.
You’ll be working in a cross functional, international team of thoroughly experienced professionals, in English.
They’re based in Kaiserslautern, a very pretty part of Germany, which is easily accessible from Frankfurt, and you’ll also only be an hour’s drive from some of France’s best skiing resorts too!
- Degree in (business) informatics or comparable education with corresponding work experience
- Profound knowledge and experience in development with Java.
- Familiarity with common scripting languages (e.g. Groovy, Python) is an advantage
- Experience with common process models and methods (e.g. Agile, Scrum, UML, Patterns, Refactoring) is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English
They will sponsor VISAs but do not provide any relocation support, so candidates already in Germany are hugely preferred. Get in touch for more info including salary!