Our client is a French neobank for freelancers and SMEs.
- Ambition | tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | They are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 18 highly skilled engineers distributed in cross functional teams, from all over the world, working closely to shape the best banking apps.
As an Android Engineer, you will
- Develop new features. You will work on critical features (both architecture and UI) for end users.
- Collaborate with back-end team, designers and product managers.
- Solve challenging real-time synchronization problems.
- Maintain a high level of quality. You will implement continuous refactoring and unit testing to constantly improve the codebase.
- Improve technical solution. You will make your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured.
- Share knowledge. You are willing to participate in the development of internal tools.
They use Kotlin and Swift for their Mobile applications.
What you could work on
As part of the Engineering department, you will work within one of the cross-functional teams, each team handling part of the product. A few examples of these teams are:
- Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. This includes but is not limited to: the cards screen, the concierge and lounge page, and the card insurance page.
- Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
- Experience: You have 5+ years experience as a mobile engineer with a strong background in iOS development lifecycle.
- Mastery: You have a strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Best Practices: You work in an organized manner with test coverage (XCTests, FBSnapshots), and other best practices.
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open minded developer.
- Team player: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
Must be based in Paris or willing to relocate!