One of our fin-tech clients offering custom-made payments solutions for e-merchants is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team in Berlin.
About the role
The role will focus on leading and mentoring the engineering team to help them excel as professionals. You would be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of talented developers and collaborating with other shareholders to take care of on-call duty, support the practice groups and nurture developers’ relations. Finally, you would work on growing and expanding the team with new permanent and freelance developers.
- Solid leadership experience
- Motivation to help others excel
- Good knowledge of agile practices
- Experience in recruiting and hiring team members
- Background in software engineering
- Full business proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
- Compatibility of work and family life
- Flexible working hours and mobile office
- Working with a modern Tech-Stack and the free choice of your working tools
- Job in a rapidly growing industry
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- A safe working environment with plenty of scope for creativity
- Trustful interaction in a welcoming team with flat hierarchies
- Company and team events, knowledge exchange and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
Sounds like You?
If you’re interested in the Full-stack role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.