Headquartered in Stockholm but with tech hubs in Berlin, Milan and offices across the world, our client is currently serving 60 million consumers, working together with 130,000 merchants and processing more than a million payment transactions a day.
A startup at heart, they strive for the constant development of new ideas. With a critically acclaimed, game-changing technology focussed on payments, they are fast becoming a household name within the FinTech community.
Want to be part of a team where you will impact the lives of millions and join an organisation that places tech first? The read on
- Lead a team of 3-8 team members whilst remaining technically hands-on.
- Push for continuous improvement focusing on quality.
- Prioritise and optimise for highest speed in execution.
- Cross-team collaboration as well as communicating with different stakeholders across all disciplines.
- Shape and push forward engineering and design discussions.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Contribute to the hiring and retention of the team.
- Manage the budget for the team and related fields.
- Understand and own the issues whilst developing evidence-based solutions to team and senior management.
- Contribute to developing vision and mission statements.
- Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience leading teams between the size of 3-8 engineers
- Experience leading in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record of delivering software solutions in high transaction and user environments
- Strong people management skills with a managers tool kit (1:1, aiding int career progression, reviews and motivating teams)
- Full relocation Package and 30 days of accommodation
- Health and well-being budget
- Casual dress code
- Friday drinks
- 30 days annual leave
- Courses and opportunities for professional growth
- RSU programme
- Competitive Salary
- Pension on top of the salary
- Offices in the heart of Stockholm