Experienced, or highly motivated junior, Data Engineer, you are looking for a new experience? You are ready to challenge yourself and deliver the best service? Finally, you are ready to move to Amsterdam, the wonderful capital of the Netherlands?
Then search no more, we have the perfect job for you: we are recruiting a Data Engineer for one of our clients! Let’s get into it.
Located in Amsterdam, they develop customized data solutions and predictive models for their clients, helping them maintain themselves at the top through clear data insights.
Thanks to their expert team, they combine the technologies of Big Data with Machine Learning, and help any of their customers use their data.
As a Data Engineer, you will have to:
- Be responsible for the setup, deployment, and production of their data systems
- Understand their data pipelines to adapt your systems
- Help customers solve their problems and understand the system you built
- You justify, at least, of 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- You have strong knowledge with Python, Groovy, or Ruby, and you are knowledgeable with languages such as Java, Scala, or C++
- You are skilled within the Hadoop Ecosystem, Elastic search
- You are familiar with the deployment and provisioning of automation tools
- You are knowledgeable with Linux systems
- You are not afraid of complex ETL pipelines and data management has no secret for you
- Finally, you able to speak Dutch at a professional level
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with the top-notch of data scientists and engineers in the market
- Pension, Healthcare, mobility
- A great bonus scheme
- Strong training budget and in-house training to constantly develop yourself