For our new client we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer. As a Data Engineer you ensure that all the data streams work, and enable the customers for new Data Driven solutions. Can you set up a Data Architecture ready for the future?
We are looking for you then! Let’s discuss the details:
Our client is an integration specialist within the digital transformation of organizations based in Den Bosch. The company exists 10 years and therefore is an experienced player within the integration field.
Currently, they’ve around 60 employees and a partnership with RedHat.
They’ve started a new branch within the company completely focused on the Data Science field.
Currently working with a team of 5 their main focus is on streaming integration, analytics and services on top of Kafka.
As a Data Engineer, we want you to:
- Enable our customers with new data driven solutions
- You are responsible for the data quality and storage security
- Set up a Data Architecture and support and participate in the process of processing the Data Process data into Machine Learning models in applications and reports
- Have an Engineering Culture mindset: you think in opportunities
- Streaming techniques eg with Kafka, Spark, Flink
- You know your way around with the Cloud (Amazon, Google, Azure)
- Asking questions for the matter you don’t understand but would like to
- For migrations you are familiar with ETL concepts, BI-Platform techniques
- SQL, NOSQL, GraphQL, HDFS have no secrets for you
- Programming skills in e.g. Python, Java, ScalaYou are an Automation King, in Continuous Integration / Delivery, you go all the way.
- Nice salary with great benefits!
- A challenging job in a fun organisation
- Laptop and phone
- Lots of DataSupport to keep learning and follow training and/or visit conferences
Are you interested? Apply now and show us why you are the (Senior) Data Engineer we are looking for!