For our client we are looking for a hands-on Java Developer.
You shake your head and listen to all those stories about the Enterprise Java monolith and the comments that innovation and Java don’t go together … You know better: the Java world is still in full swing. You delve deeper into modern frameworks, look beyond the Hotspot JVM and do not shy away from Java implementations combined with modern container and cloud technology. That is precisely why we like you in our team.
Who is our client?
Our client is a young initiative within one of the biggest integration specialists in the Netherlands for over 10 years.
You will be working for a close team with an additional focus that has emerged in recent years. Out of an almost pioneering professional interest, these consultants have focused on concepts such as cloud, container, micro services, serverless and full-stack software development. In 2018 it was decided to position this expertise in the market under its own label.
As a Cloud Native, we want you to:
- Together with colleagues you work on innovative Java implementations for various customers;
- You become part of a super IT company with large customers and fun projects;
- In this startup we stimulate entrepreneurship and together we give direction to our portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience with Java
- Experience with container techniques like Docker and / or OCI
- Experience with data persistency with for example MySQL, MongoDB and / or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of software version management and production including Git and Various CI/CD tooling
- Knowledge of Linux
- Container orchestration with Openshift and / or Kubernetes is and advantage
- Public cloud services from AWS, Azure and / or GCP is an advantage
- You speak both Dutch and English
What they offer
- Competitive salary with a great collective pension scheme
- 36-hour working week with flexibel working hours
- Fixed Travel allowance
- End-of-year bonus of 6%
- Personal development opportunities
- Dynamic workplace and projects
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are our new Cloud Native Developer!