One of our clients activating within the Automation Testing industry is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam (hybrid).
You would be joining an international Development team consisting of 23 team members in 2 agile teams in Netherlands, US and Lithuania. As part of the Development team, you would be reporting to the Software Development Manager. The company works closely with Product Management, Customer Support and Customer Success teams to make sure that our clients not only get features they need but can also successfully deploy, customise, and operate testing solutions.
Required skills & experience
- Good understanding of VDI infrastructure with exposure to any of the following: Citrix, Netscaler/Xen Desktop, Vmware Horizon, RDS.
- Understanding of Vsphere.
- Understanding of Windows Operating systems.
- Knowledge of using Azure Devops serverExperience with setting up test automation system
- Some experience with: Azure, Hyper-v, MSSQL
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- REST API’s
- Testing framework in Powershell
- Agile way of working
Sounds like You?
If you’re interested in the QA Engineer role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.