One of our clients in the Fin-tech sector is looking for a talented backend engineer to join their team in France or remotely and help to develop and scale-up innovative, cybersecurity solutions for the rapidly growing payments sector.
About the role
The role will focus on maintaining and improving cybersecurity products, participating in choosing the right practices and technical choices and collaborating with other engineers to enhance and scale robust applications.
- Solid experience in Go
- Knowledge of DDD
- Good knowledge of NoSQL/MySQL
- Experience in developing APIs/Websocket
- Familiarity with Redis
- Knowledge of AWS
Nice to have
- NodeJS/PHP experience
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in the Cybersecurity Sector
- Real impact on solutions dedicated to fighting cybercrime
- International, collaborative environment
- Opportunity to grow as a professional
- Freedom to choose between remote, hybrid or on-site work
- Open-ended contract
Sounds like You?
If you’re interested in the Java Developer role, apply directly through the “Apply for Job” button. Don’t forget to check out other job opportunities on our jobs page or reach out to our recruitment consultants to discuss other best-fit opportunities in Europe and not only.