For one of Amsterdam’s most interesting FinTech companies, we’re seeking an experienced Angular Developer to join their multinational, cross functional team!
They’re a product based business, meaning you’ll be able to roll your sleeves up and deep dive into the inner workings of their financial products, as well as help build new products from scratch. Some experience in the financial sector is therefore useful, but not mandatory.
You’ll work with Angular 10 and Docker on the front end, the back end is .NET so you don’t need to worry too much about it.
They’re based right in the middle of Amsterdam, so when things are back to normal, you couldn’t have an easier infrequent commute to the office!
- Solid programming skills as an Angular Developer (latest version preferable)
- Sound skills in basic web development techniques like HTML, CSS, JS and TypeScript
- Familiarity with cloud ready technologies and micro-services architecture are considered a benefit
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques
- Open minded and having team spirit
- Eager to work in an international environment and in cross-location projects
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Sound language skills in both written and spoken English
They will sponsor VISAs but do not provide any relocation support.
Get in touch for more info including salary!